Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When to set up the same trade that I described to start on Jan 1 last year for last year

Since I have been telling people about a potential rally in risky assets from last December that could last till the end of the February, due to the temporary extension of US payroll tax cuts to the end of February, the best time to set up the trades that I mentioned as performing extremely well last well may be some time close to the end of February, unless some disaster in Eurozone erupts. Also, if the US Congress extend the same cuts longer, the markets could have even longer a relatively calm period.

Is there anything to do in the meantime? Are those trades the only thing one can do by believing my longer term predictions? Yes, of course. Plenty of them. As I mentioned a few times in the past, "Only the complacent lazy investors, which is the majority, hope for bull markets to make money."

No comments:

Post a Comment