Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sharp Worded Me

Some readers of this blog may find that the blogs to be somewhat blunt, and sharp tongued.  Well, I apologize if you are not used to the style.  However, I feel that bluntness is the necessity of any blog.  I may be wrong, but it seems to me that readers generally are more attracted by the sense of epic battles. Also, if you make ambiguous wordings and references, and going in circles in terms of logic, to avoid offending any one, you are likely to lose your readers.  That would be a disservice to the readers, because they deserve a clear explanation.  I will always try to be objective.  This virtue should never be compromised.  You can count on me that I will always be true to reasoning, recognize where I am wrong, and will not be affected by dogmatism and religion in anything.  Remember this blog is called "Eclectic Investors ;=)"

In daily life or work life though, one should be much more tactical because bluntness may achieve exactly the opposite effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment